2010/05/23

My dog, Mark Chai passed away yesterday

My dog (Mark Chai) passed away yesterday after staying with my family for 16 years (6 Dec 1993 -22 May 2010). Things change now. A family of four becomes a family of three.

Looking back, I hate myself for not treating my dog much better. I should have bought more tasty snack for him to eat. I should have spared more time to take the dog for a longer walk in the park. I should not have punished him for occasionally pissing on the floor and making the house a mess. I should have paid more attention to his deteriorating body condition. I promised I will certainly be good to him if God can bring him back to life.

Dogs are our best companion. We only need to give them food, water and shelter and then they will be loyal to us for the rest of their life.


No comments: