2011/09/11

watching Youtube freezed after installing Windows 7 SP1


For the past 3 months, my Windows 7 notebook freezed  whenever watching Youtube videos or videos of appledaily news.  I thought it could be due to system drivers corruption.  I re-installed Windows 7 again and in the first 3 days, everything was fine. Afterwards, automatic update installed SP1 and the problem appeared again.  Shit, some bloggers say this SP1 problem had been confirmed by Microsoft because of a weakness of memory manager performs frequent paging in and paging out requests when memory usage is high.
Microsoft has released a hotfix to it downloadable at :
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2575077
I did not apply the hotfix.  I just uninstalled SP1 and my Windows 7 is now stable and performing well.

No comments: