SPF endless lookup
I found the following SPF errors in my maillog:
Sep 7 14:59:57 i3way sendmail: r876xsvM028894: Milter add: header: Received-SPF: unknown (i3way.net: error in processing during lookup of domain of 8.h.dvosh.info: Mechanisms used too many DNS lookups) receiver=i3way.net; client-ip=184.108.40.206; helo=8.h.dvosh.info; firstname.lastname@example.org; x-software=spfmilter 0.93 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/;
On checking the TXT record of the domain, it includes itself for further looking up. This will result in an endless loop. Here is what I found that caused the many lookups:
[warren@dnssec ~]# dig txt 8.h.dvosh.info | grep spf
8.h.dvosh.info. 3555 IN TXT "v=spf1 include:8.h.dvosh.info ~all"