2006/10/22

CISSP Exam

I took ISC CISSP Exam today. The exam paper consisted of 250 questions to be completed in 6 hours. I finished al my work during the first 3 hours and I used one hour to go through the whole set of questions again. As a result, I left the exam center two hours earlier.

The questions were not really difficult but tricky. If I tried to read the questions 2 or 3 times, I could be able to pick the key words and the distractors. On the whole, I am confident that I could score more than 700 marks out of 1000 to get a pass. The results will be known to me in 4 - 6 weeks.

One thing I am not happy about the CISSP Exam is that the exam fees of US$499 and US$599 are far too expensive compared with exams conducted by other international IT bodies. If I fail, I would not take another attempt due to huge finance burden.

No comments: