2006/12/11

Election Results

It has been announced that all representatives of the pro-democracy camp for the IT Sub-sector have secured a seat into the Election Committee. This is a great news since I have casted my votes to the correct candidates. The most interesting thing is that all the 6 candidates (working level IT people) of ITVoice won their seat.

The turn-out rate in the IT Sub-sector is the highest of over 45 %. Perhaps this is due to the Richard Li's effect.

Charles Mok got 1128 votes, the highest in this sector. That's why I always say this guy never disappoints me.

1 comment:

Charles Mok said...

Dear Warren, thanks for your support. Please do contact me if you have any ideas, comments or suggestions. We are all in it together, for a better HK for IT society, and a more democratic future for our future generations.

Happy 2007!
Charles