2007/05/19

BC32

I tried two classes of BC 32 today. As ususal, I expected some ginga moves in the warm-up track and a lot of evasive sidekick in track4. This time, movement in track 4 is a bit messy. I can not manage the combination of ginga, evasive sidekick and front kick on alternate leg. I recalled that in track 4 of BC31, we were required to mix ginga , evasive sidekick and jump kick and yet we did not have any problem. How come this time it seems more difficult ?

The recovery track, Muay Thai track and the last power tracks in BC 32 are a bit short, not more than 4 minutes. I did not make enough sweat. I love track 8 in BC31 (Back to UK) which lasts for over 6 minutes.

I expect the evasive sidekick in BC33 will be more difficult to learn. Lets pay more attention to this release. If we can not manage the movement in this release, we might not be able to make a step forward in advance moves in coming releases.

No comments: