2006/03/05

Body Combat 27 again

I attended two combat 27 classese today, one in morning and one in afternoon. In the afternoon, Yvonne launched her class at Wan Chai. Guess how many trainers were teaching together, yeah .. five, Yvonne, Paul, Jeremy, Sunny and Martial. The floor was so wet that after the 6 track, I had to dry the floor whenever there was a short break.

After 3 classes, I think I could follow almost 95 % of the body actions and movements.

Apart from "So what" which is the default Muay Thai track, there is another special one named "Bad and Sexy". This is a recovery track. The background musc, beat and rhythm are wonderful.

From a web site in Sweden, I got a list of tracks in bodycombat 27 :

1. Shake that - Scooter
2. Bom bom suenan - Freddy Fader meets Locana
3. Out in the fields - Heavy dance
4. Genie in a bottle - Speedway
5. Tribal dance - 2 unlimited
6. Saturday night's alright for fighting - Dynamix
7. Bad & sexy - Balloon
8. So what - Independence day
9. Neck breaker - Plus system
10. I believe in a thing called love - The darkness
11. When love & hate collide - Def Leppard

No comments: