2006/03/04

Body Combat 27

I tried body combat 27 today at Whampao. The class was supposed to be led by Martial and Jermey and it was nice to see Paul and Roger as guest trainers. Of course, the launch class today attracted a large group of people. At the end of the class, people seemed satisfied and smiling, looked like they had got something new.

I think body combat 27 is very exhausting for the 1st and 2nd time. I believe once I have been familiar with the body movement and pattern, it wouldn't be difficult for me to follow. The Muay Thai part is quite special; bend down the body and punch on the floor hardly. The track is also wonderful, at the start, a male voice shouting out "so what.. so what and so what" again. I guess the track might just be called "so what". I am interested to check it out.

No comments: