2004/12/23

Blog Template

I spent several hours finding my favourite blog templates.

Only about 30 blog templates are provided by blogger.com, which are share-used amongst over a million users. Quite boring to see bloggers are using more or less the same templates. Blog is a personal thing. Every blogger has his/her own characters and way of thinking. This should be reflected in the weblog layout. I am tired of choosing one amongst the default templates of blogger.com.

At last, I downloaded a template found in blogtemplates.noipo.org. No the best I have seen, I must say. With a bit knowledge of HTML syntax, I was able to add a hit counter, an analogue clock and some favourite links onto the template. What's next ? I think I will add Google and Yahoo search tools. Give me some time to figure these out.

No comments: