2005/01/03

Tax payment over Internet

Hong Kong tax payers need to settle the first round of their tax payment within this week.

In the past 2 years, I used Internet banking service to pay tax through my visa credit card. Over 100,000 bonus points were earned. Actually, more and more people are being attracted to use this method to pay tax as they can earn extra bonus points.

Hmmm...., I should not be nervous or scared as I have done such transaction before. Still, my fingers were shaking with sweat when I hit the "submit" button in the web transaction page.

Hey, watch out ! Internet payment is not secure if your PC box is infected by a spyware called "Keylogger". Your account name and password will be captured by hackers. Better to do a spyware search and clean before performing any Internet transaction.

No comments: